March 5, 2012

Gotta have these...5 of the best poufs...

I had some computer trouble yesterday when a note popped up in blogger telling me 'malware is detected' through another blog, Porchlight Interiors. I was unable to access my blog until I deleted the link. I hope that the girls at Porchlight don't have a problem with their blog, but I was unable to post. I also had to work our local Home Show for four hours so it was a 'working' Sunday.  Here I have rounded up my top picks for the five best poufs I could find out there on the web in different styles and colors. Happy Monday! 

From CB2 - Knitted Pouf - $89.95 

From Target - Silvery/Gray Pouf $49.99


From Etsy shop Aletafae - Yellow Chevron Zig Zag 24" - $95.00

From Overstock a dramatic black leather pouf for $157.99

From Viva Terra a cool denim collage pouf for $$75.00.


(images courtesy cb2, target, etsy, overstock and vivaterra.com)


I hope you all have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by and do tell...which pouf do you want to take home?


Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for information about my decorating services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment